We paired our Norwex Microfibre with a special scrubby pocket.
Our Norwex EnviroCloth is paired with a special finger-protecting scrubby pocket to tackle even the toughest messes! The Scrubby Corner Cloth gives you two functions in one towel: a soft, self-purifying cloth for dusting and cleaning, and a special scrubby corner pocket for when you need an extra boost of cleaning power.
Tired of using two cloths to do one job, or using a toothbrush to get into crevices to clean?
The Scrubby Corner Cloth gives you two functions in one towel: a soft, self-purifying cloth for dusting and cleaning, and a special scrubby corner pocket for when you need a little extra boost of cleaning power.
• Use wet or dry to clean and dry kitchen surfaces.
• Use scrubby corner on especially tough dirt.
• When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfibre on an inconspicuous spot. Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Caring for Microfibre:
• Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with Norwex Washing-up Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Norwex Microfibres are of finer quality than natural fibres such as silk.
• Textile fibres are often measured in grams per 10,000 meters (dtex). In general, for a fibre to be considered a microfibre, it must be one dtex or finer. This means a single strand of 10,000 meters must weigh less than 1 gram. Norwex has an even stricter definition of microfibre: It can be no more than 0.33 dtex.
All Norwex Microfibre products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mould and/or mildew growth within the product.
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven